Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flour and Sugar

This assignment was rather challenging. The girl who decided to work with me was really into vintage kitchen ware and natural light, as am I. I thought it would be great, but she wasn't exactly sure what she wanted and then thought she could just fix whatever she wanted later in Photoshop. When she found out that changing the color of the background and adding rust to the metal was going to be "impossible" like I had essentially told her at the first shoot, she asked if we could re-shoot. It being that crazy week when everything was due, I had very little time to accommodate the shoot and we opted not to in the end. It was a learning experience for both of us for sure but in the end everything worked out just fine. Here's what we came up with, keep in mind she was planning on adding color and rust, hence how boring they are plain.


Sugar




Flour


No comments:

Post a Comment