Thursday, March 25, 2010

Central Park Fashion

I had a stomach ache and I don't like talking to strangers and Central Park is really big! It was really intense, but great. It was a beautiful day and I took the train up to 110th st and then zigzagged my way down to Columbus Circle. At first I kept asking older women because they all looked friendly, but I eventually scrounged up some courage. It ended up being a great learning experience and I really like the images I came out with. I gave everyone who I photographed my card and I told them they would be on my blog that night, in the morning I had 3 comments from people I had photographed saying they liked my work and asking for copies. It made my day.




The First Person I shot... I progressed.


1 comment:

  1. Your images have lots and lots of space and breathing room, which I really like. I think you created great framing devices in some of these. I especially like the first and second one.

    ReplyDelete