Saturday, April 10, 2010

Magazine Project

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder about the 2 magazines our group is producing. One is on Food & Beverages, the other, Fashion. I'll need your content by Monday, May 19th. Please email me at kerrydavidson@me.com, or you can give me a CD/DVD. My group includes Richard, Arturo, and Catie, so you can always give them your CD/DVD if you see them before me. The text can just be a word document as I'll have to reformat it in InDesign. Please provide your images as high res jpegs of 300 dpi. If you have your content ready before then, please send it! For those of you who told me your ideas, here's a reminder:

FOOD/FASHION

Kelsey:
Comparing similar menu items from Taco Truck vs. Restaurant / Art-Related

Karissa:
Editorial on different food carts throughout the city / Editorial

Richard:
Comparing 6 different cookie recipes, story w/pictures / No ideas given for Fashion

Arturo:
Still life shots of pasta with recipes / Skateboarders in Chinatown @ Skatepark w/story

Charles:
Ad / Ad (2-page watch spread)

Anthony:
Item to accompany a story / Fashion Editorial Spread

Jolene
Ad / Ad

Vanessa
Ad / Ad

Desiree:
Interview of Pastry Chefs / No ideas given for fashion

Joanna:
Recipe / Ad

Ryan:
Cooking Club / Street Fashion

Stephanie:
Beverage related / Fashion Editorial

Louis:
Bartender question w/photo. Link w/video interviews / Trash & Vaudeville, Interview

Jenna:
Epstein's, shoot something about a bar, brunch process, customers, etc / Shoe or sneaker still life

Julie, Katie, and Kristine, I'm not sure what you've decided on. Please let me know as soon as possible.

If you'd like to submit something other than what you first mentioned to me, just let me know.

Thank you!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment